Saturday, May 14, 2011

Los Ocampo - Best Sandwich EVER!

1751 Suburban Ave. St. Paul, MN

I had the best sandwich I have ever eaten in my life at Los Ocampo. I ate it over a month ago, and have not been able to put into words how delicious this particular item of food was. It was so good, I haven't got it since-afraid that the taste will never be replicated in my, or any other's lifetime. Such a strange sandwich concoction, yet so unbelievably good, it was the first time I had attempted to procreate with a sandwich-(a case of the Costanza's.)

My friends ordered the Fajita's for their meal, and when my sandwich arrived, they admitted their jealousy that they had not ordered the same thing, after it was set down. So many flavors within one sandwich, I had suspicions whether all of the tastes would conspire to out taste each other, yet the opposite happened..Each flavor worked in unison to the best of their own ability to create an orgasmic gang bang of deliciousness in my taste bud's. There was the buttered carrots, barely making their presence known, there was the perfectly ripe avocado sliced lengthwise, reminding me of its presence in the littlest way with each bite, and...well don't get me started on the Cuban Ham or all of the other great food potions that made up this magical sandwich, because I haven't the words.

Well I got three actually: Hawaiian Mexican Sandwich.



Los Ocampo on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool review. I can't wait to try the sandwiches there. My favorite is the Chilaquiles for breakfast, but after this reivew, things may change! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Los Ocampo - Best Sandwich EVER!" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites North Indian Veg Restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts