Friday, November 12, 2010

Buffalo Wild Wings - Terrible

Buffalo Wild Wings (Oak Park Heights)

So I have been to this place thrice before, and having eaten the food and experienced the bland, puddy like consistency that is their chicken, I honestly question my own judgment when I attempted for a fourth time to consume their "food".
Some background on why I entered again after so many awful tasting meals...
It was a Saturday night in November and the UFC put on another crap P.P.V. card not worth the exorbitant $50 fee, (Dana White your a huge tool). So I reluctantly made my way to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch for free and found my way to a friends booth. I sipped a fermented, low grade, ale and watched a UFC card filled with no talent B-level fighters that for the most part punched each other stupid for a few hours. In the time I anxiously awaited the main card (which ended up being a disappointment) my stomach started barking, so I reluctantly decided to order something off the menu. I figured I was due for a good meal as this was the fourth time I had eaten at a B.W.W. So I mentally invoked the law of averages and ordered the nacho cheese dip. A few minutes passed and my "food" was set down on table. I picked up a frail chip and attempted to dip it into the cheese dip which looked like gas station grade cheese sauce speckled with antsy bird crap. The chip broke and slowly disappeared into the ooze like a broken man in quicksand. I questioned my sanity as I bit into the tawny matter, and questioned it again as my fair taste buds started to detect a bouquet of refuse that was loitering around the roof of my mouth. I gagged for a second, then thought of my options. Because I am thrifty and adventurous, I opted to continue to eat for another minute before common sense surpassed hunger and I pushed away the remains. Had I left that same plate in the Arizona desert, I honestly don't believe a vulture would have circled it.
I don't know what the recipe for any of the food from B.W.W. is, but I am pretty confident that my dip came from a can of hormel chili that was heated up and the tortilla chips were recycled from a soup kitchen. In the past when I sampled their anorexic chicken wings, I was disturbed by the lack of meat and especially the almost nonexistent taste. I felt as if the guy "cooking" the wings decided to take a bite, but then I realized that he probably knew better by then and it could only be a starving rodent passing through on his way to a better restaurant.

Buffalo Wild Wings on Urbanspoon

7 comments:

  1. anonymous must work there because the food in this place sucks harder than a Tijuana crack whore; its god awful- you can get shit from wendys or mc Ds that is bigger and pay 1/3 pf the price for the same crap. instead of trolling you stupid fuckhead why not instead post reasons for why you are a fanboy of this so called establishment? or are you too chicken shit to admit that you work there? IE- pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. would someone please take the above troll to the woodshed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to work bww and your completely right. It's a KFC with a bar. Frozen burgers everything is peer made. The only fresh things that's in the kitchen is the wings lettuce tomatoes and onions

    ReplyDelete
  4. what does "peer made" even mean????

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're all tools, but I agree with tool number 1, the food is HORRIBLE. I thought it was me...thinking, well, that's what happens when you don't order chicken wings at a place "specializing" in chicken wings. Still, you'd think SOMETHING might be good...but no, it's all just terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts