Monday, November 22, 2010

Caribou Coffee - Inferior In Every Way to Dunn Bros./Starbucks

9955 Hudson Pl. Woodbury, MN
 
Something about Caribou coffee, I just have never had an exceptional cup. The coffee often tastes similar to gas station grade swill in my opinion. It lacks punch, sometimes is watered down, can be overly bitter, tastes like the container it was brewed from, and just doesn't satisfy my taste buds.
Plus, Caribou rarely seems to have a steel container of half and half out, like every other respectable coffee shop-instead they have the little plastic single sized containers, which is rather cheesy, and seems very wasteful and cheap.
I still go there once a month on Monday for the dollar cup to see if they have improved, but I haven't noticed a change for the better yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts