Friday, November 12, 2010

Sati Coffee - Best Coffee Around

572 Commons Dr Woodbury, MN 

I consider myself a coffee connoisseur, highly addicted to the brown stuff that sticks to your teeth and brain, so when I indulge twice daily in a cup, I make sure it is a fine one. Not that gas station grade swill mind you, or pre ground crap by the truckload, percolated in a chinese plastic coffeemaker, that is leaking BPA fumes. No, I use a French press and organic coffee and brew my own for the most part. However, ever since I stopped in to Sati in Woodbury by happenchance for a pre Borders cup of Americano, I can not resist the temptation to get a cup once daily now. It is by far and away the finest coffee my taste buds have ever sampled..and it is really not close. Much as I hate giving money to a Frenchmen, this coffee deserves every penny. My only complaint is the coffee does not seem to be Organic, which means your may be getting some pesticides mixed in as well..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts