Monday, November 22, 2010

Culver's - Delicious Custard!

1725 Market Dr. Stillwater, MN 55082
Lordy Miss Clawdy-the custard is to die for!
The vanilla custard that is, so delicious and tasty, I recommend getting the single dish and cleansing your mouth out with water, then waiting ten minutes before ordering to get the full effect of each wave of flavor that cometh from the vanilla custard.
Yes, I have boycotted fast food beef, but I decided I have to make an exception somewhere, and that somewhere is Culver's. I think they say they're beef is from Wisconsin, so maybe the Mad Cow and E-Coli risks are lessened.
One disclaimer though, eat any burger bigger than a single sized and you will not be moving around too quickly for the next hour or so afterword. I recommend the snack pak's they have, a combo of delicious value hard to beat anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts