Friday, November 12, 2010

I.H.O.P. - Bring the Defibrillator.

7680 10th St N OakdaleMN 55128


I went to this establishment thrice in my life, and each experience was worse than the previous. First of all, for a place supposedly known for their pancakes, the ones I have had the misfortune to consume have left me to wonder how anyone could come to the conclusion that they are tasty, let alone edible. You can put all the whipped cream and syrup you want on these flapjacks, but you still won't be able to disguise the "blandcakes" as I call them beneath. The other food item I have had the tenacity to attempt to eat was the Ham n' Cheese Omelet, and I can only assume the ham was made from a handicapped swine, and the cheese curded from a rat's teet's. One other thing I noticed when I went to IHOP one time was the fact that I was the only diner that weighed less than 300 pounds. If you end up eating here for some other reason than famine, I suggest bringing along a defibrillator..Simply awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts