Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chipolte - Delicious!

9965 Hudson Rd WoodburyMN 55125


I love this particular Chipolte-Away more than any other in the area, besides maybe Maplewood. Let me tell you why; its the hefty portions even by Chipolte standards. Now my friend seems to think this particular Chipolte is one of the worst. What is the difference? A smile in my estimation.
You see I have this theory that these Mexican's are so accustomed to serving impolite, absent minded Woodburian's (one the worst breed of humanoids on the planet as far as driving goes-get off the phone and use a turn signal for once) that when an affable gentlemen like myself walks in with a rare smile, they tend to repay it with a generous portion of Chipolte-Away deliciousness.
So if you happen to stop by Chipolte-Away in Woodbury and you want hefty portions, just give a wink and a smile and you'll make their day better, and get a fatter burrito in the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts