Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sonic - Help! I'm Oozing Trans Fat

1960 Suburban Ave St PaulMN 55119


Terrible, terrible, fake processed, blech!
Lordy, where to start?
I once went here and asked for a vanilla shake and received a chocolate; I hate chocolate. I only went back to get the wrong flavored shake because they claimed they are using real ice cream now, and I had a buy one get one coupon. One question, if they weren't using real ice cream before than what exactly was it that they were using? Anyway, It was a Sunday, and another great football game was about to start, so I accepted my loss and slurped the chocolate malt down reluctantly. I was just as disappointed as I ever was eating a Sonic shake and here is why: everytime time I eat one of their drinks that has "whip cream" in it, I notice that the fake whip cream sticks to the roof of my mouth for the next 12 hours or so. There is nothing you can do to remove the texture, not swishing with milk, not clawing with your fingernails.. Honestly, what are they making their fake whip cream with to do that? It is truly disgusting. As far as their food goes, if you are eating fast food, and their fast food particularly, you cannot be helped anyway, your likely sweating trans fat as I type.. I myself am in recovery but ate a few items within the past year, and it was all bad. The onion rings were actually good when they first opened, but now they always taste like they spent a few hours sitting on a hot tray, and a friend that goes there every so often says they never have anything fresh anymore.

3 comments:

  1. jesus christ man, if your going to review a place to eat, review a place where somebody would actually ENJOY eating, not fast food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typical ignorant boob. Did you look at other reviews, and see that fast food reviews are not that common when looked at overall with all the other reviews? Or did you angrily (and ignorantly) base your conclusion off an assumption-the trait most closely associated with stupidity? You chose the latter. If you were an intelligent simian you would realize that the average American is much more likely to eat fast food than fine dining, so going by that logic, it makes sense to do some fast food reviews, wouldn't you think? And though fast food mosty tastes exactly the same wherever you go, sometimes certain places are much worse than others. Also the point of the fast food reviews are more so to point out what is wrong with fast food as whole, rather than to review it, and point out what I have learned about that food from reading books such as, "Fast Food Nation."

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts